Saturday, August 6, 2011

This week in gaming

Some of you may have seen some of the updates we've done over at swtorface.com. The site's really coming together and I must say that I'm extremely excited about the game. I am in the process of gathering all of the individual class information and putting it into an easy to read template to help you choose the right class for you.

The only real gaming I've done over the last week was to finish off Portal 2. I got just as much satisfaction from Portal 2 as I did Portal 1, and I loved Portal 1. Kudos to the guys at Valve.

I have been meaning to try and get back to Duke Nukem Forever, I just can't bring myself to go any further in it. Only being able to carry two guns at a time and the repetitive gameplay style, just doesn't cut it anymore. The game is true to its origins. I am looking forward to a LAN party where I can truly test out multiplayer on Duke Nukem Forever with some mates, but I don't think I'll be bothering to finish the single player version.

No comments:

Post a Comment