Friday, February 24, 2012

A gaming tablet with my name on it ... literally!



You know the saying, when someone likes something they say "that cupcake has my name on it!". Well in this instance it's a tablet PC, and it literally does have my name on it, and I'd like one!

The Razer Fiona Project is a prototype gaming tablet that brings the immersive yet portable screen size of an iPad and game controllers into one package. Interestingly they've chosen Windows 8 as the OS, no doubt giving it a bit of power, mutli-tasking capabilities, and of course the ability to play the latest PC games and not just Apple or Android app games.

Can you imagine playing SWTOR on this puppy?!

While we're talking about tablets I would just like to mention that a friend has an eBook out on Amazon and it's free to download at the moment. It's called 'Tablets: Choose the Right One for You'. Sorry about the plug but I like to help a friend who is giving e-publishing a go! And who doesn't like free stuff anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment