Tuesday, April 24, 2012

See-through bikini on Ratghoul plagued companion



With the Ratgoul plague ending tonight I've been rushing frantically trying to collect all of the Ratghoul customizations for companions that have only been made available during the plague time. Bioware made eight available, one for each class. To get the customizations you had to purchase a random role customization chest from the Jawa on Tatooine and I ended up with six unique different ones and about five duplicates. Luckily I was able to get three of the female ones that are available for Kira, Mako and Elara Donne. Like always, I thought I'd take some nice high res images of the female companions in bikinis. Unfortunately, Bioware didn't think anybody would consider equipping bikinis on their female plagued companions! The result was inappropriate to say the least.



I was shocked when I saw how much the bikini revealed on Elara. How did this get into the game? She is showing way too much! :)


The default naked look for Elara has a long sleeve shirt and pants equipped. I guess Bioware didn't want to spend the time creating body skins for female zombies. Let's hope they fix it. I'll check Mako and Kira and post what I find. I only just got those customizations minutes before the servers went down.

At first I thought it was because she wore heavy armor but Kira wears light armor and it will be interesting to see if she can pull off the bikini zombie look.

submit to reddit

2 comments: