Thursday, July 30, 2009

Druid blog spotlight of the week

4 Haelz, hosted on blogspot, has two authors, "Bell" Bellwether, a level 80 Druid on Dark Iron and Sannhet, also level 80, a Ret Paladin, Frost DK. The blog is pretty active, with at least one new post a week. Often times the news is about gameplay incidents in the guild or on the server the two authors play on, but there's also good information there for budding Druids. In a recent post titled Grilled and Humbled, Bell gives some insight into applying for the top Alliance guild on your server. The questions were apparently pretty rough! Turns out it was a learning curve for her:


All in all, it was very productive and eye-opening for me, but I feel I came up a bit short in some areas. I've adjusted some keybinds and done some more reading, and all I can hope is that I improve. Applicant status means my full induction into the raid group is shaky, and because of that I have to show constant improvement.


This is why these sort of blogs can be so useful to read: you can get great tips and learn from other people's mistakes and challenges. Keep it coming Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment