Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Star Wars TOR comes to Gaming Faces

You might have noticed some changes on the main page over the last few days. I've been busy setting up a new section of the site specifically for Star Wars The Old Republic, a new MMO game based on the Star Wars universe.

Before my WoW addiction, I was heavily in to Star Wars Galaxies. I spent about three years exploring every aspect of Sony's online Star Wars universe. I was one of the first Jedi on the server I played on (Ahazi) and was one of the last original Jedi to leave.

Sony did an awesome job at the start but managed to butcher it in one fowl swoop with the NGE (new game enhancements). Hopefuly, BioWare do a better job at listening to the community and fans than Sony did. I am definitely looking forward to getting my hands on this game when it hits. If you want to know more about the game, drop in to swtor.gamingfaces.net. All your WoW filtered news is still on Gaming Faces but under the URL of wow.gamingfaces.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment