Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fall of the Lich King ... when the servers are up!


I was happy to log right in this morning when I got up. I went and got my new ring Runed Band of the Kirin Tor. I then went and got 4 Portable Hole's from Haris Pilton. The extra slots will help a lot and I ran out of stuff to spend gold on months ago.

Since I had all my new swag I thought I would give the random hero a go. It took about 4 minutes to get a full group and the ready check popped up. I was ported into Hero Violet Halls, whoot! Violet Halls is one of the easiest and quickest heroes out there. The pug blasted through it. We all had a lot of 245 gear so it was super easy! We got our 2 badges of frost and zoned out. I noticed that I didn't have my add-ons turned on and I wanted to get right into the new 5 man and check it out! So I logged out, checked all my add-ons were up to date and I logged back in ...

Disconnected from server...

And I logged back in...


Disconected from server...

And I logged back in...


Disconnected from server...

And I logged back in...


Disconnected from server...

And I logged back in...


Disconnected from server...

And I logged back in...


Disconnected from server...

So I checked the WoW forums only find 1000s having the same problem. Seems I got lucky the first time I logged in.

It's 2 hours later, the servers are still offline, the official WoW site is going up and down and there is no sign of when the servers will be back. Let's hope they get it fixed soon. We know they are doing what they can so just hang in there people!

No comments:

Post a Comment