Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Go out with grace please..


As a GM I have had to gkick lots of people over the years and I also have had people leave because of the ways we did things in the guild. Let’s not bull crap my guild is not the greatest in the world and it’s not for everyone I’m not the best GM in the world and I have a life outside of the game, So I understand if the guild I run is not for everyone. There is 2 ways you can leave a guild that’s get kicked or gquit, but no matter what it is you need to do it with grace. If you have someone leave your guild because it was not working for them of wish them well and move on if the guild you was in removes you because you was not up to scratch? Thank them for having you ask them what you could have done to make it better! Whatever you do, DO NOT DO THIS! VVV

Warning bad language in this Video!



And you know what I think it might be a chick!



.

1 comment:

  1. A bit like my Sister... just the brain's not the pigish look

    ReplyDelete