Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Winner Gamingface.com is now in the WoW Cataclysm Beta

Thanks to this photo I now have a WoW Cataclysm beta key. I checked The Instance just as I went to lunch and found this

" Link  Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to patronize The Instance fan page on Facebook.


On that page, I have just created a new photo album called “WoW In Real Life”. Now it’s time for you to get creative. Post one photo to the photos page that fits the description:


“…your WoW things juxtaposed with real-world things, or just real-world things that remind you of WoW.”


It could be a picture of your collector’s edition of WoW on a snow sled. Perhaps your FigurePrint on vacation in the city. Perhaps you have an actual pet pig named Hellboar. We will select one photo at 8PM PDT today. It will be a photo that is funny/weird/beautiful/catchy. You have four hours.


Good luck!!"

So I posted this photo and I got me a Key!

Don't steep on your own Freezing Trap! Jeanos the Hunter (entity guild on Nagrand)
A big thank's to theinstance.net ,If you don't listen to the podcast you need to!! It rocks!

OMG to I play Cataclysm or SC2!! OMG What will I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment