Friday, March 4, 2011

Rift the WoW killer or just a good fill in?

To be honest I have been cutting down the amount of time I have been playing WoW, I stepped down as guild leader and have raided with another guild for the last phew weeks.. Its just not doing it for me this time, I’m not saying this is a bad expansion its just 3 years doing the same thing just with a sexier new skin isn’t cutting it for me this time. I realised this over the last month as I played other games instead of WoW I even got more enjoyment out of an IPad game BattelHeart (this game needs a post of its own)

As I looked around for other things to fill the hole that WoW isn’t filling for me at this time I kept finding more and more people pointing to Rift. I have not herd one person say it sucked yet I get comments like its like a new pare of joggers the same type of fit just shinny and New, and WoW players saying its an easy cross over if you get stuck just do what you would do in WoW it’s the same just new and improved. And looking in to it Rift looks nice So I downloaded it and jumped on the special offer of 6 months for $59.94 I will see what its like over the weekend and let you know and if I get time I will set up a Rift page on Gamingface and see what news we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment