Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SWTOR Sith Warrior Full Companion List and Gifts

Sith Warriors will have to wait for their second companion to get a healer. Don't let this discourage you though! The first companion Vette, is at least mildly entertaining and brings decent ranged dps, making her a nice balance to a juggernaut specialization. While at first, I found myself disappointed I had a crazy blue chick following me around, I found myself loving how fast each enemy went down with her added dps next to my marauder. Looking ahead, I can't wait to play with Broonmark the Talz tank!
Check out the full list of Sith Warrior companions, including their gift preferences,here:

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I can't wait to try 'em out. This list will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it will the gifts are a Force send! :P

    ReplyDelete