Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Old Republic Toys for Christmas

So we know all you geeks have got a Collector's Edition or the Digital Deluxe, so what does that leave Santa to get you for Christmas? Me, being the lucky guy I am, married a Star Wars fan and my legendary wife found this Star Wars geek the perfect gift for the Old Republic fan that has everything ...


My very own Bastilla Shan figure! Now I will have Battle Meditation with me all the time!

For those of you who don't know, Bastilla Shan was in The Knights of the Old Republic and is the perfect gift for any Star Wars fan who is into the expanded universe. I had no idea that this figure was available until my wife pointed her out and although she let me take photos of it for this post, Bastilla Shan is now giving Batle Meditation to all of our Christmas decorations.

While we're on the topic of Christmas, I know that it's really exciting to spend a lot of time in your new found home in the Galactic Republic, but don't forget about those other people in your life over this festive time. Put reality first for a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I ended up getting me a monitor topper of Luke, Leia, Han, and Yoda. Their very small and sit very nicely ontop of my 24 inch flat screen. I'm trying to find more that aren't as expensive. These were 15$ a pop at best buy of all places.

    ReplyDelete