Thursday, October 27, 2011

Beta Testing Confusion (Dev Update)


Looks like people are getting upset about not getting beta testing access. I'm kind of wishing I didn't now that my testing is over; I miss it like crazy and I ran out of time on a cliffhanger in the story! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!


From: General Discussion -> Beta testing confusion

It seems there may be some confusion here about the difference between Early Game Access and the Game Testing Program.

Early Game Access is granted to those who Pre-Order the game and redeem their Pre-Order Code on our website. It is early access to the game servers before the official launch, and isn't a part of testing. To learn more about Early Game Access, see our Pre-Order FAQ:http://www.swtor.com/preorder/faq#q209656.

For the Game Testing Program, we randomly select testers from the list of people who are signed up on SWTOR.com and have opted-in to test. This gives you access to the testing servers, sometimes for a limited time, and is not the same as Early Game Access.

I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment