Monday, August 3, 2009

Death Knight blog of the week

gnome DK is run by Dedbitt and Gillderon and it's dedicated soley to Death Knight tips and news and it's been covering Death Knight stuff since the class first started. That means there's a lot of experience to be gleaned from the blog.

Dedbitt loves to PvP and to share news of his exploits and setup: "This setup gives me a bit more resilience than the arena death knights have, the average health, the low end of the average attack power (not bad for all solo gear), just a bit below average crit (I made it my weakest stat since it is the least valuable), and of course I’m hit capped and have all the spell penetration I need. Playing my last couple of games with this setup I did note my damage was better while my survivability was about the same, even though I had less health and resilience than before."

You can also find info on Ulduar weapons: "There was a request made to go over Ulduar weapons for tanking death knights. Since there still are no two-handed tanking specific weapons I figured no one would mind if I went over Ulduar weapons for tanking and DPS."

Dedbitt seems to post approximately once a week. Watch out for his advice in the blog roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment