Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ripping a Hunters heart out

Finding a Spirit beast can be real hard. With Loque’nahak I spent over 40 in game hours looking for it and I must say that finding it was the best thing ingame I have ever got. Better than any Epic loot mount, etc.

Last night I got a report from a guild member that npc scan went off for Skoll on his way to TOC. I was not far behind and then it happend: I got the message too! It was him! He was there! I had him targeted 45m away and then he goes gray... I get to him and a Blood Elf Pally is on him. I drop a trap and used Distracting shot but the Pally hits him again and... kills him! It ripped my heart out. I was shaking but there was nothing I could do. I was 2 or 3 seconds too late and the BE Pally gave me some awlful greif ...

No comments:

Post a Comment