Saturday, October 8, 2011

Choose Your Side Video





In “Choose Your Side,” members of the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ development team debate the merits of the various in-game classes to see who will truly reign supreme. In the first installment in this four-part series, the noble Jedi Knight squares off against the nefarious Bounty Hunter. In support of the Jedi Knight is Senior Writer Hall Hood and Designer Austin Peckenpaugh, while Senior System Designer Pete Warner and Writer Randy Begel defend the Bounty Hunter.

For Me I will be playing both even in SWG I had a Jedi and a BH but I think I'll start with my Jedi Knight. If your thinking of getting into PVP you will want to play both to give you a better understanding of your opponent.

Check out this new Video to give you a deeper look at Jedi Knight Vs Bounty Hunter.


No comments:

Post a Comment