Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Global Agenda Game Guide and Review Video

In my quest to fill the void of interesting content in gaming I found Global Agenda, a FREE MMO that has all the impact I love about FPS games and throws it into a MMO environment. I didn't expect a lot when I downloaded it, but was I wrong?! Hi-Rez Studios has done an 'Unreal' job with this game and it's worth checking out!!

Download your free copy here.

In this video I cover:

  • the basic game description
  • a character creation tour
  • questing tour
  • a full dungeon instance (speed up for your convenience)
  • a full raid (also sped up)
  • PVP
  • hints, recommendations
  • information about how the game runs on different hardware
If you're like me and you're just waiting for a the end of year rush of new games, and you haven't tried Global Agenda yet, check out this video and see if it ticks some of your gaming boxes.


   

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so you got permanently banned from the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a perma ban yes, but then they found out who I was and what i was doing and it got un-banned.

    ReplyDelete