Friday, October 21, 2011

SWTOR BETA. A certain point of view ...

Wow. Just got done reading some SWTOR limited Beta reviews and I cannot believe how bad they are. Why in God’s name would you get a review written but someone who hates that type of gameplay! I don't want to link to them as I think it’s just a ploy to get more hits from being nasty, no matter how misleading it is. Real MMO and SWTOR fan sites will be get game access soon you might want to wait for their opinions, and if you do read what’s out there, take it with a grain of salt!

If you need to read something read Lifting the beta curtain: Larry's hands-on. It's limited as he wants to spread out the content he has (not what BioWare wanted I'm sure) but it's a start. The other review on that site is not worth the memory it's saved in.

What I will do is give you some new screen-shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment