Friday, October 21, 2011

RPGFan posts about SWTOR beta. He didn't have time for ...

With all the news on SWTOR out today it pisses me of when I see things like this:

"The game does offer two specializations per class, which makes the simple picture I outlined above already somewhat murky. I figure that more options are always a good thing so this is a point in the game's favor, but I was unable to log enough time to actually play these specializations myself. Also, many of these things are still being tweaked for balance anyway, so my own experience may not match what we'll see on release."

The whole thing makes its clear RPGFan doesn't know what he is saying ... we all know that to get to specializations only takes about 3 to 4 hours. This write up is full of incorrect guesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment