Saturday, October 22, 2011

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition Unboxing


This week BioWare have given us an unboxing video of the Collector's Edition of STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

The Stap Vehicle looks real cool and it might also save me some credits when I am able to get a mount in game. Mounts are always a credit sink hole!

The other thing I'm real excited about is the official game soundtrack. I'm a big fan of Star Wars music and the thought of some new pieces set to this universe sends tingles up my spine!

In WoW I had a lot of friends get hacked at one time or an other and as soon as I could I got a security key. Protecting my account is on the top of my list of things to do and getting this security key will put my mind at ease. Sorry to all the hackers out there; I know they will be pissed at BioWare shipping this with the Collector's Edition.

2 comments:

  1. This week BioWare have given us an unboxing video of the Collector's Edition of STAR WARS: The Old Republic.
    swtor credits
    swtor credits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the spam sinreal11 I keep deleting your posts but you keep coming back... it looks like your witty comments have lost there way and you are now just copy pasting my content.

      Delete